With 300+ speakers and sessions across four session tracks, browse the program to begin planning your #AAM2023 experience. Below is some of what you can expect at #AAM2023:
- Interactive and hands-on programming and workshops designed to help you connect with your peers, dive deep into museums’ social and community impact, and leave with tangible tools and tactics to bring back home.
- Events and parties to celebrate being together and making the connections you need to thrive.
- A MuseumExpo packed with exhibitors ready to show you the latest and greatest, content and poster presentations, and meet-up opportunities.
- NeighborHub meet-ups where you’ll be connecting with other museum people with the same job function or area of interest.
- Free and reduced admission to area museums so you can experience all Denver has to offer.
- Experiential workshops at Denver museums during pre- and post-conference days so you can see local museums in action (and have a great field trip)!