- Mar 09 2022
- 4:00 pm
Achieving DAM Success Through Effective Change Management
“If you build it, they will come.” This misquote from the movie Field of Dreams has inspired many a change program over the years, but sadly, it is a major fallacy that can drive your transformative initiatives off the rails.
You may have the shiniest new DAM system, beautifully streamlined processes, and extremely well-organized content, but you may still be seeing your DAM practice struggle due to a lack of user adoption, poor executive level support, and little motivation to move away from old ways of working.
This course is a deep dive into how you can help your organization and your stakeholders to manage the impact of change and provide techniques that effectively plan, implement, and continually grow a thriving, successful DAM initiative.
This course explores:
- Proven best practice approaches to ensuring effective change management achieves its objectives
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Building a change agent network of DAMbassadors or SuperUsers
- Effective communication and communicating throughout your DAM growth
- The skills you need to drive change